Mom said the following things about/to me:
- you broke the garbage disposal and you need to fix it –
- If you move up to North Carolina into that shared living place, we will remove you from our will
- You need to take better care of your hair and wear nicer clothers. You look like a werewolf.
My Dad said the following things about me:
- There is no crease in your pants and your shoes are dirty
- Your clothes, hair and face are not the way we brought you up
- To go live in a shared living situation is dodging responsibility
- You need to get that skull out of your car window.